[Kartbuilding] Kartbuilding(pictures)

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Thu Nov 2 10:38:24 GMT 2006

Hi Chris,

The kart took approximately 2-3months to build (working weekends etc.) and
costed approx 100-200 euros for the materials. The engine would cost a
further 100 euros and the wheels may cost more again.

There are CAD drawings of various kart plans at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Freeplans/readme.htm
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/pdf/

Best of Luck,
Steve