[Kartbuilding] Fwd: your mail

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 18:52:10 IST 2006

Hi,

You can put larger wheels on the chassis - however if for off-road use,
then yes - I would go with larger diameter tubing for the chassis -
probably with a 4-5mm thick wall.

As for suspension, it would be more comfortable, however it would be a
**lot***
more work in getting it working. With a better chassis (diameter 30mm or
40mm tubing) it would be fine without the suspension.