[Kartbuilding] Fwd: Go Kart ... help

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 18:53:55 IST 2006

Hi Josmar,

Yes - I have not had the chance to do much with my website. I would
suggest you look at the 3d plans of the racing kart. The 3d file can be
downloaded from the bottom of this webpage:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/edrawing/index.html

Using this 3d program you can measure parts and components yourself.

I dont have any further plans completed or printed out. ALl the
information I have is on the website.
If you have a specific question - email it to me and I will do my best to
answer it.