[Kartbuilding] Fwd: Off Road Kart Plans

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 18:58:06 IST 2006

Hi,
The "off road kart plans" are in centimeters (cm).
Some of those plans are also in millimeters (mm).

The racing kart plans are all in millimeters.

I know there is a bit of confusion. Hopefully you will be able to fiure
them out.

Best of Luck and as Usual - if you have any photos of your kart etc.
forward them on and I can put them on the website.

-steve