[Kartbuilding] Fwd: Go cart

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 18:58:46 IST 2006

Hi Walker,

All the information and photos/pictures I have are on the website. I will
try and bullet point the items you mentioned:
1. Re. Differential -> Dont use one. Simply weld both rear wheels to the
2. Re. Clutch -> Get a "centrificatl" clutch off a chainsaw or lawnmower.
These are automatic clutches which automatically kick in when the engine
is revved up. It simply attaches to the drive shaft of the engine, and has
a sprocket on its outer housing. You can weld your own sprocket to the
existing and work away.