[Kartbuilding] Fwd: Kart design

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:21:11 IST 2006

Hi,
I use SolidWorks, Pro-Engineer and Autodesk.
I use SolidWorks as my primary drawing package. It was very easy to
draw up the kart - only tough thing is having all the sizes to begin
with.
CATIA is **very** difficult - there's an awful awful lot in it. You
would not use 1/8th of CATIA's features when drawing just a kart.
Anyways, best of luck drawing the kart - it is a valuable exercise doing it.
-steve