[Kartbuilding] Fwd: hi

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:49:05 IST 2006

Hi Vic,

That setup should work fine for the rear axle - the bearings and all.
I cant say how long the bearings will last with the weight etc. but it
should run for a good bit of driving of the kart.

As for the steering wheel - I used a wheel off a small childs bike! I
just bolted the wheel onto the end of the steering axle.
Best of Luck
-steve