[Kartbuilding] Fwd: how much would it cost

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 10:08:21 IST 2006

Hi,
A ballpark estimate for making the kart would be:
€100 for the engine - unless you have one already
€100 for the materials and components - such as steel tubing, bolts,
welding rods, angle grinder disks, cables, a sprocket and chain.
I got the wheels and steering wheel and brakes, and bearings for free.
€100 if you have to buy wheels and brakes.

Best of luck.
-steve