[Kartbuilding] Fwd: measurements on the chassis

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 10:12:22 IST 2006

Hi,

The plans for the offroad kart as can be seen at:
http://www.skynet.ie/~steviewdr/Freeplans/chassis.htm
are in centimeters.
Basically the kart is 113 centimeters wide (1.13 meters) and 143
centimeters (1.43 meters) long.

I dont have plans to put shocks on the kart as its an awful lot of work.
Best of Luck
-steve