[Kartbuilding] Fwd: free racing kart plans

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 10:16:10 IST 2006

Hi,

Thanks for your comments, they are very welcome.
In relation to the Break-down of the Racing Kart plans, yes I had (do)
hope to go through all of the components as in the pdf with the
labelled parts. Due to my current path in research, I wont have them
drawings extracted from my 3d model for 1/2 year even.
Your best bet is to use eDrawings to view the Kart. Did you know that
you can measure parts and everything on the 3d model in eDrawings.
The kart is very managable to get built over a period of 10 weekends - surely.
If you have any other questions, feel free to give us an email.