[Kartbuilding] Fwd: go carts

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 10:27:12 IST 2006

Hi,
Im afriad that I dont have any plans for what you are looking for. The
method is basically the same, i.e. using box iron to make the chassis,
and then use sheet metal etc. for the frame and chassis.
Making this out of metal will be very difficult, but will be
exceptionally nice when it is finished.
Best of Luck
-steve

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 22:09:23 +0000, nicholas robson