[Kartbuilding] Fwd: bout your website

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 11:11:37 IST 2006

Hi,
I dont have the time to convert my entire website into a word
document. What you can do is to try yourself to copy and paste the
website into a word document, although Id say that the word document
would be 30 megabytes! I have however mentioned on the website to
'enable temporary internet files' so you can browse my website without
been connected to the internet.
Best of Luck
-steve

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 21:06:26 +1100, Rowan Collins