[Kartbuilding] Fwd: Need Help Badly

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 11:15:06 IST 2006

I appriciate your help. 3d model will just do fine. Thanks

Hi,
I have no extra special photos or diagrams on the steering of a kart.
All the pictures I have are on my website.
Check out this page on my website:
http://www.skynet.ie/~steviewdr/Freeplans/steering.htm
also, take a look at the 3d model, you can download it here:
http://www.skynet.ie/~steviewdr/racingkart/edrawing/index.html
Choose Option B to download the 3d model.

Best of Luck
-steve