[Kartbuilding] Fwd: go kart question

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 11:18:29 IST 2006

Hi Alexei,

The castor and camber angles are very difficult to get your head
around, let alone manufacture. The castor and camber angles are all to
do with the King Pin, i.e. the attachment of the front stub axles to
the chassis.
Go to the following two pages on my website:
<"http://www.skynet.ie/~steviewdr/racingkart/Old_Racing_Kart/kingpins.htm">
<"http://www.skynet.ie/~steviewdr/Freeplans/faxle.htm">

Best of Luck
-steve