[Kartbuilding] Fwd: Go-Kart ideas

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 11:24:14 IST 2006

Hi Garry,

There is a bit on my website about using a pulley belt and pulleys to
covert from a vertical drive shaft to a horizontal rear axle.
The exact page covering the chassis and how the two pulley wheels
should line up is at:
http://www.skynet.ie/~steviewdr/woodenkart/chassis_explained.htm

BEst of Luck
-steve

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 09:24:09 +1100, Garry Hamilton