[Kartbuilding] Fwd: Conversions

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 11:30:43 IST 2006

Hi,

The measurements are actually my fault. Them plans were done a few
years ago when I wasn;t fully sure on measurements.
The measurements for the off-road kart are in Centimeters.
The measurements for the Old Racing Kart in photo format are in Millimeters.

For the engine, a 6hp engine would do nicely for 40mph.

Do keep us informed and photos coming in. I'll put them on the web, no hassle.
P.S. the red and black kart does look the part, although it was
difficult to make using large section tubing, which is tough to bend.
Best of Luck
-steve

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 05:31:06 -0800 (PST), Lloyd Turner