[Kartbuilding] Fwd: FW: another go kart problem

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 11:59:42 IST 2006

hi again me and my friends seem to be having another problem with r go
kart ........ our lawnmower engine wont start up............. we added
gas in the right place oil in the riht place and we put in a new spark
plug but still the lawnmower doesnt even sound like its gonna start
up...... it doesnt even make that "coughing" sound,,,,,,,,,,,,, any
suggestions of ways we can fix this ourselves thanks in advance

-gabe