[Kartbuilding] Fwd: photos

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 10:07:40 IST 2006

Hi,
Cheers for the photos, I will put them up on my website in the next day.
Feel free to send on more when you get the kart finished.
Best of Luck
-steve

here r some pics of my kart. its not the one i started to build, i got
this one of a mate for a carton of beer. it didn't have the seat or
the fuel tank i put them on and i got to get a different motor because
this one is shagged. i'm going to put a postie motor on it [110cc]
because i don't feel like changing th mounting brackets. i just got to
change the steering and the positions of the pedals
bye

Boyd