[Kartbuilding] race cart

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Wed Apr 25 16:18:33 IST 2007

Hi Shaun,

Im afraid I dont have a materials cutting list made for any of the karts.
The materials I used are standard sizes cut from:
 	20mm (or 3/4") O.D. (outside diameter) steel tubing for:
pedals,
track rods,
steering column,
steering column support.

 	25mm (or 1") O.D. steel tubing for:
main chassis,
bushings for the steering column support,
bushings for the pedals.

 	25mm X 5mm Flat Steel for:
Stub Axle Arms,
engine cradle,
rear axle bearing supports,
U shaped yoke on front stub axles,
Supports for the seat.

You will get a good idea of the breakdown of parts at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/Free_Racing_Kart_Plans_PDF/Main_Kart_Complete_02_Labelled_Overview.pdf

If I do get around to do a cutting list, it will be added to the
www.kartbuilding.net website

If you have any specific questions, just email and ask.