[Kartbuilding] Old karts

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sat Feb 10 12:59:47 GMT 2007

Hi Stephen,

I previously discussed connecting an engine to a gearbox, as you mentioned
on this email which is archived at:
http://lists.kartbuilding.net/2007-January/000344.html

I hope this helps. You might have to correctly copy and paste the Image
web links into your browser. The main gallery is located at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/gallery/v/Kart_Clearance_and_Memories/

If you have any further questions etc. feel free to drop us an email.