[Kartbuilding] your mail

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Feb 13 18:00:16 GMT 2007

Hi,

Im afraid I dont have any detailed step by step plan of making a go kart.
The best way to follow would be to look at the pictures and to try and
figure it out as best you can. The best go-kart to start with would be:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/index.html

Build the chassis first.
Install the rear axle
Install the front axle
Bolt on the front wheels
Bolt on the rear wheels

If you have a specific problem or question, email me and I will do my best
to answer it.