[Kartbuilding] Go-Kart Chassis

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sat Jun 9 18:47:59 IST 2007

Hi Kelsey,

Thanks for your email. Regarding where to buy the completed chassis, I do
not know of anyone who sells the completed chassis for any of the
karts/plans at www.kartbuilding.net
I suggest you look on ebay for kart chassis in your local area. You could
also try searching for "kart kits" on google which will show you chassis
and karts that come in a flat pack allowing you to assemble it.
I have come across http://www.ubuilditplans.com/NEWUBUILDITKITS.HTML
quite a lot for kart chassis and kits.