[Kartbuilding] help - Parts List

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Wed May 30 09:27:28 IST 2007

Hi Justin,

I dont have a detailed parts list (including nuts and bolts) for the karts
on the www.kartbuilding.net website. If you read through this page:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/Old_Racing_Kart/racingkart.htm you
will get an ideal of the materials required to make a kart. The stages in
making the kart are more important, i.e. starting with the chassis, moving
onto the Front Stub Axles and King Pins etc.

I would suggest you then read down through
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Freeplans/plans.htm and
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/index.html to get an idea of what
is involved. Making a kart is by no means complicated. A few simple tools
such as a drill a small angle-grinder and a welder (or some neighbour who
can do a small bit of welding) is all that is required.

If you have any specific question about building a kart, just send an
email.