[Kartbuilding] Want some pictures? (fwd)

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Wed Aug 27 00:19:47 IST 2008

Hi Joel,

In case you didnt come across it yet, a fellow karter made an electrical
tricycle. He sent on a write-up of his details and information. You can
find it on:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/other_karts/other_karts.html
with the direct link at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/other_karts/Making_an_Electric_Vehicle.pdf

Hopefully some of the information will help you.