[Kartbuilding] Here is a link to what I affectionately call "CONDO KART"

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Thu Jan 31 22:20:55 GMT 2008

Hi David,

Thanks for your email. You brought back some memories of my younger days when I
was out in the thick if it fixing and bodging karts! I too don't see as many
youngsters playing with karts. Its a great education, fun and exciting. Perhaps
apart from the law and cold weather keeping them in, it could also be their
playstations etc. Although the places where I used to take my kart for a good
spin are all redeveloped, with speed ramps in the industrial estates. I often
wished I was back in the countryside where I grew up, as I would have endless
fields to take the kart.

The 10hp riding lawnmower sounds good. Im sure it'll be no bother to you and no
doubt it'll even bring back some more memories. Keeping a photo journal sounds
very good! I would be very interested in following along with your build.

The best of luck with the bathroom first! Make sure the tiles are well on. It
wouldnt do if they started coming off afterwards! Keep up the good work
yourself too.

Talk again.
-steve