[Kartbuilding] your mail

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sat Apr 25 22:49:53 IST 2009

Hi,

Did you find other kart plans on the Internet?
If you want to use or share the plans on www.kartbuilding.net, you can.

If you have any other questions, just email me.

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009, walter leonel puc ronquillo wrote:

> que onda encontre un go kart en internet y encontre este correo y me parece que bos lo hiciste, me gusto mucho el go kart que quisiera hacer uno igual y queria saber si me podes proporcionar los planos? orale buena onda. espero tu respuesta......

Translated from Spanish to English using
http://translate.google.ie/translate_t#

I found that a wave go kart on the internet and found this post and I
think we both did, I liked the go kart that I have wanted an equal and
know if I can provide plans? orale buena onda. I hope your answer ......