[Kartbuilding] hi

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sat Jul 4 17:37:30 IST 2009

Hi,

If you would like to build a go kart, then I suggest you go take a look at
some go karts firstly. It would be best if you could see one and drive
one. Other than that you can look at pictures of go karts.

You need to decide what type of go-kart you want first!
I suggest you start small and build a very simple and basic go-kart.
See the following webpage:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/index.html

If you have any specific question, then email me and I will answer it. As
for making a kart, just do it! Get some wood. Get some wheels. Get a
hammer and nails and off you go.