[Kartbuilding] need your assistance

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sun Sep 13 23:27:12 IST 2009

Hi,

400 is a large number. It will be a very busy 3 days!

To help narrow things down, could you not use "fastest lap times"?
2 participants race each other. 1 will win. Well I would also take into
consideration the "fastest lap time".
Therefore when you come to the last day, you can easily choose a winner.

Therefore when 2 people are racing, they are not just racing each other,
they are racing against the clock also.

I hope this helps. Best of luck,
-steve