[Kartbuilding] Help

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Fri Nov 12 19:04:14 GMT 2010

Hi Nat,

I've gotten around 40, 45mph out of some of my karts. You have to be brave
going that speed on a kart. Also at them speeds, the build quality,
steering setup etc has to be very good, otherwise things will vibrate etc.

As for karts in general and their speed, I'm not sure. I know indoor karts
do around 30-40mph. Racing karts can do anywhere up to 100mph.
See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kart_racing