[Kartbuilding] 18102010158.jpg

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Mon Oct 18 23:40:52 IST 2010

Hey Marvin,

Shaping up nicely. Your getting it done quick! Yap, welding bits here and
there is endless! And then when bits break, they'll need rewelding.

That sure is a nice looking engine, with the subaru image and all :)
You've a grand seatbelt also for the kart. Its something I should have
done on my karts. The tubes on either side of the seat with the pipe
insulation is a great idea. Just the job for cornering hard.

Looking good indeed. Have you decided on your transmission yet? Going to
use a chain drive?

-steve