[Kartbuilding] Wooden trolley plans

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Tue Dec 20 20:09:15 GMT 2011

Hi Shelley,

Sounds like an interesting story! Making a kart/trolley is a fun project
and sure to get kids excited. I'm glad you like the plans on
kartbuilding.net and hope you can make a good kart/trolley from them.

You can see photos of another school who made the wooden kart at:
http://kartbuilding.net/gallery/v/OtherPeoplesKarts/high-school-bogey/

The best of luck. Merry Christmas to you and your students.
-Steve