[Kartbuilding] feet and inches

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Fri Feb 25 23:38:31 GMT 2011

Hi Brendan,

Yes, I had actually planned to put a version of the Kart Plans in inches
(for the Wooden Go-Kart with Engine)
http://kartbuilding.net/Lawnmower_Powered_Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/

I'll see if I can look into this.
In the meantime, see attached an image of the eDrawings 3D Viewer. There
is a measure tool there were you can choose "feet and inches". It might
take a bit of searching.

I hope this helps. I'll let you know when I've a PDF in feed and inches
created.