[Kartbuilding] setting up gokarts

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Tue Jul 12 20:35:42 IST 2011

Hi Goldie,

I don't have much experience with racing karts on an oval track to be
honest. Were the tires changed recently? Cheaper tires can result in
poor handling.
Also check that the steering arms have not become bent, or the front stub
axle bushings are loose. Making sure that the wheel bearings are running
smooth won't hurt.