[Kartbuilding] Hello there

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Wed Nov 2 18:46:08 GMT 2011

Hi Rokas,

That 350cc engine sounds good. If you want easier/simpler methods of
making certain parts, see: http://kartbuilding.net/Freeplans/plans.htm

If you mix and match some of the details between the plans, I'm sure
you'll be able to make it as simple as possible.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any questions, just drop us an
email.