[Kartbuilding] your kart plans are cool

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Tue Oct 11 21:19:27 IST 2011

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your email and kind comments. Yes, I think kart plans should be
free and available to all to help people come up with new ideas, design
and innovate. Karting indeed can be quite costly even for 30 minutes going
around a kart in a karting arena can cost quite a bit. Luckily for me
however much of the fun was from building and making the karts.

I would be delighted to see an article written on building a kart, and
especially one of the several karts on www.kartbuilding.net It's always
great to get feedback on the plans, so if I get time to do up a new set, I
can take all comments on board. If you need any more information on any of
the karts or if you have any questions, just drop me an email and I will
be happy to reply.