[Kartbuilding] (no subject)

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Thu Dec 6 23:28:44 GMT 2012

Hi,

I don't have a cutting list for the metal racing go-kart.

There are however, step by step photos on making the racing go-kart.
Please see:
http://kartbuilding.net/racingkart/Old_Racing_Kart/racingkart.htm
( Chassis ->
http://kartbuilding.net/racingkart/Old_Racing_Kart/chassis.htm )

If you use the above webpages in combination with the main plans on:
http://kartbuilding.net/racingkart/index.html
you should be able to make good progress.

If you have any specific question on a size etc. just drop us an email.