[Kartbuilding] Regarding GO-Kart

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Thu Dec 13 21:40:10 GMT 2012

Hi Qasim,

Tyres and the rims/wheels for them can be very expensive!

I used tyres and wheels from a wheelbarrow.
( http://kartbuilding.net/pictures.htm )

I got them for free ($0).

You could also see if you could get wheels and tryes from a small
trailer/caravan/car.
I don't know where you would get cheap tyres in Dubai/Thailand to be honest.
Be careful of shipping costs. You could try and use whatever tyres from
an old trolley/wheelbarrow for the moment, and when the kart is running
good, you can spend some money for proper tyres.