[Kartbuilding] The cost

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Sun Jan 8 22:57:41 GMT 2012

H Tony,

The cost of building the racing kart (
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/index.html ) depends on whether you
want to search for second-hand parts or if you are going to buy new parts.

If you are going to buy all the parts (wheels, bearings, engine) new, then
it will cost several $100.

If you are willing to search for cheap second-hand parts, and an old
engine, then you should make the kart for $100, depending on the engine
and wheels (which tend to be the most expensive parts).