[Kartbuilding] how long does it take to build a kart with lawn mower

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Sun Jan 29 23:42:12 GMT 2012

Hi Kavitha,

I suggest you carefully follow the wooden go-kart plans using a lawn mower
engine as on the kartbuilding.net website at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Lawnmower_Powered_Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/

Are the kids looking to do a metal or wooden go-kart?
If you change the chassis design and go for a metal chassis a lot of
things will change.

I don't have time to help your students build a kart.
You will have to use the plans on the kartbuilding.net website and help
the students yourself.
If you have any specific question, feel free to email me and I'll see if I
can answer your query.