[Kartbuilding] lawn mower powered go kart

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Mon Jul 23 22:11:20 IST 2012

Hi,

There is a set of plans for a wooden go-kart with a regular steering wheel
at: http://kartbuilding.net/Wooden-Push-Cart/
However it doesn't have an engine on the kart.

You could take the two sets of plans, and modify them so you can get the
steering wheel with the engine.
http://kartbuilding.net/Wooden-Push-Cart/
http://kartbuilding.net/Lawnmower_Powered_Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/

Another option would be to modify the wooden-go-kart with lawnmower engine
to have a steering wheel. See:
http://lists.kartbuilding.net/2011-April/000990.html