[Kartbuilding] Ques

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Mon Jul 23 22:18:09 IST 2012

Hi Aaron,

You could try the PVC pipe and see, but to be honest, I'm not sure it will
be strong enough.

The steering column of the wooden push kart is meant to be made from solid
steel bar. You should be able to, using a large hammer and vice, bend it
to get the correct shape.
You can also get some chalk, and draw out on the ground the correct bent
shape. Then keep hammering and bending the solid steel bar, until it lines
up with the chalk shape on the ground.