[Kartbuilding] go kart

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Mon Nov 12 21:30:14 GMT 2012

Hi Jaco,

Unfortunately I don't design or make custom go-kart frames. I suggest
you look for a second-hand/used go-kart frame from a racing go-kart.
This is what I done for one of my racing karts. See:
http://kartbuilding.net/racingkart/Old_Racing_Kart/donorkart.htm
I bought an old racing kart and fixed it up.