[Kartbuilding] help with go kart

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Sun Feb 3 19:27:10 GMT 2013

Hi Mike,

Wow! You done a brilliant restore job on the kart. It looks immaculate!
I can imagine how much time you put into it cleaning it up. You were
lucky to come across it the way you did! Most of the times you have to
looking long and hard to come across such a kart.

I don't know who made the kart. It looks very distinctive, but I haven't
seen it before.
Maybe take a look at the following:
http://blog.kartbuilding.net/2007/08/09/vintage-go-karts-a-website-review/
and
http://www.vintagekarts.com/karts.htm and
http://www.vintagekarts.com/gallery.htm

If you do find out, let us know. If you come across any other karts and
do them up as well, feel free to send us an email. Its amazing what you
can come across.
Thanks,
Steve