[Kartbuilding] Query

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sun Jan 6 11:18:16 GMT 2013

Hi Anbu,

Please see the following blog post I wrote on the steering setup for a
go-kart:
http://blog.kartbuilding.net/2007/07/12/steering-geometry-and-setup-for-go-karts/

I don't use any toe-in and toe-out on the karts I made, however you can
see details on this and other details on steering at:
http://www.bcot1.com/karting/