[Kartbuilding] Fwd: HI

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Wed Mar 27 22:16:39 GMT 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	HI
Date: 	Wed, 13 Feb 2013 00:48:24 -0800 (PST)
From: 	Abdul samod Adeleke
To: 	kartbuilding

Hey,
     How are you Stephen? The link you referred me to was helpful,
thanks for that once again. However there are somethings I really want
you you to put me through. The ultimate problem we are facing is the
write up of the project. As I told you earlier the construction has been
made and we are to power it. I really want you to tell me all the
materials that will be needed for the powering. Thank you very much for
your usual help. I am looking forward to receiving your response.

                                                             Yours
faithfully,

                                                                       Bayo