[Kartbuilding] looking for intermediate go-kart building project with my son

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Mon Nov 4 20:49:54 GMT 2013

Hi Jim,

I know what you are looking for, however I don't quite have that version
of plans available.
The closest I would have is: http://www.kartbuilding.net/Wooden-Push-Cart/
You could maybe modify the rear to allow a second person kneel in at the
rear.
That kart is a little tricky however as it has steering. There are a lot
of parts to it.

A simplier and more robust wooden go-kart can be found at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/index.html
All details needed are there on building it.
You could maybe look to modify it so a person can kneel in at the back
of it.

There are some photos of other wooden karts people have made at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/gallery/v/OtherPeoplesKarts/

If you do get building the kart, it would be great if you could email on
a few photos to help fellow kart builders.
If you have any questions, just send an email and I'll reply.