[Kartbuilding] driving test

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Mon Nov 4 20:56:50 GMT 2013

Hi Ami,

There is a lot going on in that DWG/DXF file. You should try and get
into 3D CAD (such as SolidWorks) where you can model the entire vehicle
in 3D. That is what I now use for drawing any kart plans. Making changes
is much faster and you can see exactly how parts fit together.

Thanks for the plans and information. Keep us updated if you make any
modifications or new designs.