[Kartbuilding] Thanking you for the karting vehicle info.

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Tue Oct 1 21:58:13 IST 2013

Hi Mayuresh,

A fellow kartbuilder sent on a pdf of their electric vehicle build. You
can see it at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/other_karts/Making_an_Electric_Vehicle.pdf

I myself have never made an electric vehicle. Good batteries are
expensive. Perhaps try and get the batteries and motor/drive from a
golf-cart.