[Kartbuilding] using your design request

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Sun Jan 5 23:32:58 GMT 2014

Hi Sue,

Thanks for your email. Apologies for the slow reply.

Yes, you can work away and use the plans on www.kartbuilding.net with
students to make the wooden cart. You can replicate, modify or do
anything with the designs that you like.
If you take any photos, I'd be interested to see how they get on and if
they make any new modifications.