[Kartbuilding] German?

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Thu Dec 14 22:41:15 GMT 2006

Guten Tag!

Ich habe ach ein bischen Deutsch   :-(

I would suggest you use Google Translator to view my kartbuilding website.
The translated version of my website (via google translator at:
http://www.google.de/language_tools?hl=en ) is:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kartbuilding.net&langpair=en%7Cde&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, feel free to send me
an email.

Happy Christmas.
Best of Luck,
-Steve